From 9:00-9:50 a.m. we offer Sunday school classes for all ages from newborn nursery to our Senior Saints class.
- Children are in classes by age or grade. First grade through adult classes are currently studying the Bible in chronological order, using the “Answers in Genesis” curriculum.
- Adults have multiple opportunities. We have classes based on “phase of life”, as well as electives which are open to any adult out of High school.
- If you are looking to connect and learn with others your age who are going through many of the same things that you are going through, or would like to have the opportunity to study the same lesson as your child(ren) check out one of the “phase of life” classes.
- Maybe you are looking for a way to learn and study the Bible with others that are in a different walk of life than you. If this is for you, check out one of our electives, which change quarterly, or twice a year.
We look forward to getting to know you more in one of our Sunday School classes. A member of our welcome team would be happy to guide you to your desired class’s room location.
“Phase of life” Classes
- New Beginnings – For post HS/college students and young adults desiring to seek God as they branch out on their own as ambassadors for Christ.
- Kingdom Builders – For newlyweds, new parents and families with elementary age children.
- Family Foundations – For established families raising Kingdom kids.
- New Horizons – For families with adult children, with opportunities to mentor the next generation
- Senior Saints
- In-depth study on 1st Corinthians
- “Abide in Christ” study by Andrew Murray
If you are entering your Senior year of High school, a post high young adult, or a college student, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Beginning on May 27th, a new elective will be starting during the Sunday school hour! This DVD series of classes will run through the beginning of August. It is called “Fearless Faith.” Dan Geib will be leading this class in room 109.
For more information about the DVD series, click here.