If you are entering your Senior year of High school, a post high young adult, or a college student, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Beginning on May 27th, a new elective will be starting during the Sunday school hour! This DVD series of classes will run through the beginning of August. It is called “Fearless Faith.” Dan Geib will be leading this class in room 109.
ABOUT FEARLESS FAITH DVD SERIES
WITH DR. MIKE ADAMS, DR. FRANK TUREK AND DET. J. WARNER WALLACE
The Christian faith is being strongly challenged from nearly every segment of society, from the college classroom to the corporate boardroom. In fact, college professors are five times more likely to be atheists than the general public, and more than half of professors have unfavorable feelings toward Evangelical Christians. Add to this, a barrage of “sensitivity training,” politically correct indoctrination and peer pressure both at school and in the workplace, and we have a perfect storm, toxic to faith. Unfortunately, most students and adults go into that hostile environment unarmed and unprepared. That’s why the Fearless Faith teaching is essential!
FEARLESS FAITH is a set for students and adults to help you become fearless about your Christian beliefs, whether it is at the water cooler at work, over dinner with your family, or in a classroom that’s hostile to Christianity. You will learn practical and invaluable helps including:
- What’s the one essential critical thinking skill you need to be fearless in your faith?
- How should you respond when professors or co-workers challenge your faith?
- What are the four most important questions to ask unbelievers?
- I Don’t Have Enough Faith to be an Atheist (and the cold case evidence for Christianity)
- How can you resist sexual totalitarianism?
- How do we know Jesus really rose from the dead?
- What can you do when the university tries to close down your Christian club, or prevent your Christian speaker from speaking on campus?
- Answering the four toughest objections to Christianity
- How to combat campus speech codes and other unconstitutional policies
- Why atheists need God to make their case
- The Top Ten Apps you must have on your smartphone
- And much more!